Rugby VeraRack Landscape Truck
Built by Rugby to Dejana’s patented specifications, the VersaRack stake rack Landscaping Truck provides the ultimate in versatility and convenience. The popular VersaRack Landscaping Truck features eight removable heavy-duty panels that can be interlocked to provide an extremely rugged stake body, or easily removed, in whole, or in part, to adapt to changing needs on the job…remove all eight panels, and you have a platform body!
The Landscaping Truck front panels are 53” high and made from 14 gauge steel, corrugated for extra strength. The side and rear panels can be solid or vented and are made from 16 gauge steel that is reinforced with built-in corrugated ribs for added strength. The Landscaping Truck stake posts are on 24” centers with 42” tall panels that come in 4,5, or 6 foot sections depending on body length. All panels are removable with an easy to use lower latching mechanism. The 42” rear doors are vented 16 gauge barn door style swing out gates with greaseable hinges and door holdbacks.
- Available in 9’, 12’, 14’ and 16’ lengths
- 9’ & 12’ have 7 gauge by 5” long sills with interlaced construction
- 14’ & 16’ have 6” structural channel long sills with stacked construction
- Cross sills are 4” formed 10 gauge material, spaced 16” apart
- All platform decking is 10 gauge
- U.S. Patent #D496, 619
- Manual tarp roller
- Backup alarm