Step-N-Cube Cargo Van
A rugged, heavy-duty alternative to traditional stepvan bodies and an excellent choice when frequent access to the cargo area is necessary. Step-n-Cube Cargo Van features a full height 36” x 72” curbside sliding access door with diamondplate interior step well and a fold-down safety cover. Available 12′, 14’, 15’, 16’ & 17’ lengths.
- A fiberglass aerodynamic nose cap provides standup access from the cab to the cargo area with a full height walk through sliding door.
- The rear has a low floor height and a 10”x full width rear bumper as standard.
- The standard package includes 50” heavy-duty bi-fold rear doors with a premium roll down door available as an option.
- The Cargo Van interior comes equipped with surface mounted tie rings every 4’ with an optional e-track package also available.
- Step-n-Cube Cargo Van is manufactured with ½” Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) one piece wall construction that is fully skirted.
- The FRP structure provides superior rigidity and a smooth, clean exterior look that is great for graphics.
- 3” I-Beam crossmember construction, spaced 16”
- 4” I-Beam or channel longsills
- 12 ga galvanneal rear frame construction
- 4” rear post width
- Complete underbody undercoat
- Grab handles passenger and driver side
- 5 5/8” rear header depth
- Marker light eyebrow
- 10” aluminum diamond plate front radius (box models only)
- 5” radius aluminum corner castings (box models only)
- One-piece aluminum roof panels
- Anti-snag roof bows on 24″ centers
- Exterior lights meet FMVSS
- Dome light with switch in body and lower booms are high strength, low alloy steel