DuraCube Max Cargo Van
Developed in close cooperation with contractors and service technicians to meet their specific needs. Units are available in 10’, 12’, 14’, 16’ lengths (depending on chassis model) and feature interior work area, and a 70/30 rear door for easy access. The 14’ and 16’ lengths are for DRW chassis only.
Every aspect of the DuraCube Max Cargo Van was designed for heavy duty contractor use and convenience. To start, the door handles were designed by the fire/rescue service to withstand abuse… as well as a gloved hand. The heavy duty door hinges are mounted with stainless steel fasteners, the double wall doors have dual contact seals to prevent leakage and heavy duty chains so doors can be dropped halfway down to create a work surface, or all the way to have easy access to the cabinet.
The entire body was lowered to make it easy to access both the contents of the cabinets, as well as the rear. Inside there is a spacious 49” wide body-length floorspace, wide enough to haul sheetrock and plywood. There are also optional heavy duty body-length shelving on height adjustable unistrut tracks for storage.
Choose from a DuraCube Max Cargo Van for cutaway applications or a DuraBox Max for cab/chassis applications.
- 70/30 split rear doors with 50″ opening width.
- Galvanized, anti-snag roof bows on 16” centers.
- Heavy-duty door frames and chains.
- 180 drop down for easy access.
- (2) Shelves in each vertical compartment & 1 adjustable divider shelf in each driver’s side horizontal compartment.
- Sliding cab access door (cutaway only)
- 49” W usable interior floor space
- Aerodynamic radius top & sides
- Interlaced cross-members on understructure for maximum rigidity and low floor height
- Aluminum roof (translucent available)
- 1/2” FRP one piece front wall w/ 6.5“ cab setback
- 3/8” FRP one piece side wall construction, fully skirted to bottom of cab
- Heavy-duty, 75 mil, rubber diamond tread floor mat
- Heavy-duty door handles and hinges with stainless steel fasteners.
- Natural aluminum door frames
- Dual contact point door seals (on door & frame) for optimal sealing capability.
- Heavy-duty aluminum shelving on height adjustable unistrut tracks.
- Power door locks w/ (2) key fobs
- In cab switch for power locks
- Compartment lighting
- Alum. catwalk 11 ⁄₄” wide
- Interior sidewall shelves
- Aluminum tread-plate floor
- Aluminum ladder bows
- Rear alum. access ladder
- Translucent roof
- Powder coated door frames
- 12” Rear crossover mirror
- Back up alarm