- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise modify the content of this site without notice.
- All e-store transactions made payable through the security of Authorize.net.
- All items available in the e-store are returnable (excluding electrical components and clearance specials) with prior authorization in accordance with the Return Policy & Procedure guidelines
- E-store items are available to customers in the United States with funds payable in U.S. Dollars.
Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site and any pages hereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described below. The terms and conditions applicable to your use of our web site and the services provided by us or through this web site are implicit. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this web site.
Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment may, in its sole discretion and for any reason, modify, supplement or amend the products, pricing, terms and conditions within the Dejana E-store without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Your continued use of the website signifies your acceptance of such revisions, so check back frequently to read the most recent version.
The Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment website and E-Store at www.dejana.com, its design, all text, graphics, content, video, audio and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment, and/or its various subsidiaries, affiliates, Associate Dealers, third party providers and distributors (“Third Parties”), and are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. None of the content found may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment.
All trademarks and design marks displayed on the Dejana.com website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered trademarks of Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment. Other trademarks and design marks appearing on this web site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks except with the express written permission of Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment or such other party that may own the applicable trademarks.
Credit Card Information
- All credit card transactions are made possible on secured servers and through the security of Authorize.net, and therefore we do not handle personal credit card data at any time.
- You are solely responsible and liable for any use and/or misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your account. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized Dejana representative. It is good practice to change your password on a regular basis and you must log out at the end of each session.
All login names and passwords may be canceled or suspended at any time by Dejana Truck Equipment without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Furthermore, Dejana is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
- All contact information obtained on dejana.com is held confidential and is not disclosed to any third party for any other use at any time.
- As a registered user of this website you authorize Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment to utilize the contact information provided to us to communicate information with you regarding your account, information about the website and other sales updates that may be of interest to you. It is Dejana’s policy to send such correspondence with “opt-out” provisions in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CAN-SPAM Act. Recipients that choose to discontinue this service can therefore do so at any time.
Inventory availability is based on receipt of order and at the time the order is placed. Therefore, it may be possible, for example, that items selected the beginning of the session may not be available when the actual order is placed. In those instances, you will be contacted by a Dejana customer support representative regarding the status of your order.
- Upon placing an order, customers will receive an order acknowledgement by e-mail to the address provided. The order status will be listed as “Processing”.
- When the order is shipped, the customer will receive an email notification that the order has been completed. The status will be completed.
- Customers that have established an account in the Dejana E-store with username and password can view order history, check order status and view previous invoices.
- All products available for sale will be shipped by UPS or FedEx as selected by the customer
- Additionally, customers may upgrade their shipping method to 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, or Next Day Air.
- Oversized shipments will be sent by UPS Freight.
- Please note that carriers cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
- Our standard policy is to deliver without signature required, unless otherwise noted.
- Larger items may need loading dock access, and/or forklift to facilitate delivery.
- Customers may make alternative shipping arrangements for oversized items by contacting a customer service representative.
Return and Cancellation Policy
- All items at the Dejana E-Store will be returnable or covered under warranty except the following items:
- All Electrical Products
- Special Overstock Product/clearance items
- All standard returns will follow these guidelines:
- All returns must have prior authorization
- A RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) must be completed prior to returning any product.
- All returned product must be in original conditional and in the original packaging.
- All returns must be done within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Policy for cancelling standard orders:
- Any order for standard product can be cancelled free of charge within 24 hours of ordering.
- A 15% cancellation fee will be charged on all standard orders cancelled after 24 hours.
- Policy for cancelling custom orders:
- All custom orders cancelled after 24 hours will be invoiced 15% of the quoted product price.
- All customer orders cancelled after the order has entered production will be invoiced at 85% of the quoted product price.
- All custom orders cancelled after the order has shipped will be invoiced at full quoted product price.
- Any quoted installation not performed will not be charged.
- Policy for returning standard products:
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returned product.
- Return shipping cost will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Products will be returned to original shipping point and specified with RMA #
- Product must be in original condition and in the original packaging.
- No returns will be accepted for discounted product.
- Damage Products:
- Report any damage upon delivery to the Help Desk within 48 hours of delivery. Damage product will be replaced at no cost to the customer.
- Please provide photos and delivery receipt information.
Warranty Policy and Procedures
- Warranty Process
- All warranty items will be covered by the original product manufacturer.
- An RMA will be issued by the original product manufacture to have the product sent back.
- All warranty items will be handled through the Dejana E-Store Customer Service Representative.
- Once the product is returned to the original product manufacture, they will determine if the item will be covered under their warranty program. If the item is covered a new product needs to be sent out the manufacture will do so. If they feel the customer abused the product the product will not be covered under warranty.
- Contact a Dejana E-store Customer Support Representative
- By phone: 1-877-335-2621, Ext. 1146
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also have your original order number handy
- The Representative will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA#) and will issue a call tag for UPS pickup.
- Carefully pack the item and its original packaging.
- The return package will be shipped to the original shipping point and specified with the RMA#
- A return label will be provided by UPS at pickup, but please be sure to mark the outside of the box with your RMA#.
- Please keep a copy of the tracking information on file in case it is needed for proof of delivery.
- Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and issue a credit through Authorize.net to the card used for the initial purchase less any additional fees, if any.