Knapheide Heavy Hauler Jr. Flatbed
Durable standard-duty platform truck with external pockets and tie down rail. The Knapheide flatbed truck Features distinctive tail-skirt styling, engineered for hoist and non-hoist applications.
Flatbed truck Available 9’ through 26’ length for all dual wheeled chassis. Three flooring options are available, wood, steel and treadplate. There are six different style bulkheads to choose from and five different side options including:
Stake Racks, Solid Sides, Refuse Sides, Drop Sides, Fixed Sides
- Flatbed Truck Flooring Options:
- Wood flooring – 2” nominal treated #1-grade dense yellow pine with tongue and groove construction
- Smooth steel – 10 gauge high strength (50,000 psi yield strength)
- Treadplate – 1/8” treadplate
- Structural long sills with gusseted cross members, 5” on 12’ and shorter platforms, 7” on 14’ and longer platforms.
- Formed 11 gauge high strength (50,000 psi) cross members are spaced on 16” centers for 12’ and shorter platforms and 12” centers on 14’ and longer platforms
- FlatbedTruck Side rails and end rails are constructed of formed 12 gauge high strength steel (50,000 psi)
- Reinforced, internal stake pockets are sized to accept 2”x4” lumber as well as a wide array of Knapheide side options
- All clearance and marker lights meet FMVSS 108 requirements
- Complete immersion in Knapheide’s electrodeposition prime paint system for superior corrosion resistance
- Water based undercoating on underside of platform
- Durable oven-cured high gloss black finish top coat