Rugby 4-6 Yard Dump Truck with Fold Down Sides
The Rugby’s Contractor Fold Down Dump Truck provide convenient fold-down sides for easy loading and unloading of material and are available in lengths of 12’, 14’ and 16’ with volume capacities ranging from 4-6 cubic yards.
The Contractor Series Fold Down Dump Truck have a triple bend, fully boxed dirt shedding top rail and Full depth boxed rear corner posts with concealed hardware for a clean, streamlined look. All bodies are manufactured with 7” structural channel long sills and 4” I beam cross sills on 12” centers. The sides fold down a full 180° and feature double door sides with a removable center post. Each side door features a centrally located quick release lever and a single pin release system to quickly remove the center post. Heavy duty double strap greaseable hinges are also featured on each door.
- 12 gauge HSLAS grade 50 steel sides
- 10 gauge double wall sides on 14’ fixed side body
- 7 gauge floor standard on 14’ and 16’, optional on 12’
- 17” side height with brackets for sideboard extensions
- All appearance corners have radius bends
- 45° sloped rub rail
- Four vertical side braces per side
- ½ cab shield
- Recessed shock resistant rubber mounted FS 108 clearance lights. Three cluster lights in lower apron and rear facing stop-turn-tail lights mounted at top of corner posts for added visibility.
- Tailgate sloped 10 degrees inward
- 10 gauge fully boxed tailgate frame reinforced with two tapered vertical branches
- EZ LATCH tailgate release
- Coal shute door and spreader option
- 8 gauge floor
- LED Lights
- ¾ Cabsheild
- Hitch & Plug