Switch-N-Go HD Model
The Full Hydraulic Switch-N-Go HD Model System, also known as the HD, is designed for an unlimited number of changes per day. The hydraulic requirements are 3000 psi at 15 GPM. An under hood clutch pump is recommended to allow operation in any gear.
The Switch-N-Go HD Model system is designed to run with clutch pump or PTO driven hydraulics. You gain unlimited load and unload cycles in a day. This is great for the waste hauling industry where volume is key. The Switch-N-Go HD Model system is offered with a 15,000 pound pull capacity hydraulic winch. The Switch-N-Go HD Model system has all of the benefits of a dump body as the scissor hoist will achieve a 50-degree dump angle, which is perfect for dumping mulch, asphalt, compacted soil, and more, dumping upwards of 10 tons. The Switch-N-Go HD Model system is designed for trucks with a GVWR of 13,000 – 33,000 lbs.
- Unlimited load, lift and dump cycles
- High quality, durable powder coated finish
- Minimum payload impact
- Scissor hoist with a 50° dump angle
- Toggle switch controller with access inside and outside the cab
- Positive front body locks and keeper
- Rear body hold downs
- 15,000 load capacity
- 10 to 13 ton dump capacity
- Easy maintenance