The UTEM SkyTracker Bucket Truck is an articulated/overcenter aerial device with superior side reaching capability. Commonly used by electrical contractors, cooperatives.
UTEM SkyTracker bucket trucks feature an exclusive 540º boom crane rotation with hourglass worm gear drive for smooth operation. Upper and lower booms are manufactured from high strength, low alloy steel. There are two UTEM SkyTracker Bucket Truck models to choose from with working heights from 34’4” to 38’ 8”, and non-insulated units are also available.
- 540° Boom rotation with mechanical stop
- Rotation drive is hourglass worm gear acting on a shear ball bearing
- Upper control override integral to the lower control valve
- Upper control emergency stop integral to the control valve
- Basket leveling by chain and rod mechanical system
- Boom cylinders have integral load holding valves
- High strength boom pins with greaseable pin bosses
- Booms are high strength low alloy steel with 70000 PSI yield
- Pedestal is welded structure with reservoir mounted inside
- Standard color is UTEM white enamel over an epoxy primer
- Body harness with shock absorbing lanyard