UTEM SkyJacker Bucket Truck
An articulated/non-overcenter aerial device great for lighting and sign contractors, municipalities, school districts, and universities. Units feature an exclusive 540º boom rotation with hourglass worm gear drive for smooth operation.
There are four Bucket Truck models to choose from with working heights from 30’6” to 43’4”, and non-insulated units are also available. Upper and lower booms are manufactured from high strength, low alloy steel.
- 540° Boom rotation with mechanical stop
- Rotation drive is hourglass worm gear acting on a shear ball bearing
- Upper control override integral to the lower control valve
- Upper control emergency stop integral to the control valve
- Basket leveling by chain and rod mechanical system
- Hydraulic boom overcenter limit system
- Boom crane cylinders have integral load holding valves
- High strength boom pins with greaseable pin bosses
- Boom crane is high strength low alloy steel with 70000 PSI yield
- Pedestal is welded structure with reservoir mounted inside
- Standard color is UTEM white enamel over an epoxy primer
- Body harness with shock absorbing lanyard