Western Pro-Flo 2 Spreader
For precise ice control performance, turn to the powerfully versatile PRO-FLO™ 525 spreader and PRO-FLO™ 900 Tailgate Spreader.
A 2-stage, auger-fed delivery system and independent variable speed control provide consistent and efficient flow of all types of de-icing materials, including rock salt and sand. The Western Pro-flo 2 spreader is designed to attach to a wide variety of vehicles, it’s versatile enough for any job site or surface condition.
Capable of spreading all types of material, including wet sand, the Pro-Flo 2 sets a new standard for tailgate type spreaders.
- Two-stage design features a 16” belt conveyor to assure positive feed with all materials (shown)
- Poly hopper has up to 1200 lbs capacity (10 cu. Ft.) On properly equipped vehicles
- 1/3 hp, 12v dc motor with belt reduction drive
- Large, 15 ½” spinner to increase spread pattern
- Spreader height, feed gate, and deflectors are all adjustable
- Center high-mounted stoplight
- Choice of in-cab “on/off” switch or variable speed control (shown)
- Choice of two mounting systems:
- In-bed truss mount or under-bed frame mount which includes a class iv receiver hitch (shown)
- All of these tailgate spreaders feature a low profile design which provides an unobstructed rear view from the cab. They’re ideal for spreading dry #1 rock salt, calcium chloride and other ice melting materials.