Fisher Poly-Caster Spreader
The ability to precisely match material delivery and spread pattern to surface conditions is a fine art. The dual-motor FISHER® POLY-CASTER™ Hopper Spreader gives you independent control of the conveyor and the spinner so you can do just that. Combine this quiet electric-drive system with the rust-proof double-wall poly hopper and you have the ultimate in de-icing performance.
- The PRO-CASTER V-Box Spreader is available in powder coated steel or stainless steel
- Units are designed to mount easily on pick-up, dump or platform trucks.
- Both the stainless steel and the powder-coated steel hoppers are available in 8’ and 10’ body lengths, giving you a rounded capacity of either 2.5 or 4.1 cubic yards.
- Spreader conveyor is a 16” wide pintle chain. This wider conveyor reduces bridging and moves more material for faster unloading.
- A positive chain-and-sprocket drive for the conveyor system eliminates the stretching and slippage sometimes encountered by V-type drive belts when placed under a heavy load.
- Choose between the 10.5 HP I/C Briggs & Stratton engine, or the 11 HP I/C Honda engine for the PRO-CASTER™ Hopper Spreader. Most spreader models are also available with a hydraulic motor. Gas engine spreaders feature a cab-mounted electronic throttle control, with a choke indicator light, and electric clutch.