Get an 8’ blade, a 10’ blade, an 8’10” scoop/pusher blade or a windrowing machine all at the touch of a button. The Western WideOut adjustable-wing snow plow hydraulically transforms to move more snow, no matter what the condition. Up to 30% more. The Western WideOut is the ultimate in CONTRACTOR GRADE® performance.
- Get 4 plows in one! Easily converts wing plow from 8’ blade, to a 10’ blade, to a scoop/pusher, to a windrow position
- Hydraulic wing extensions independently position each wing to maximize blade width and move more snow wings slide laterally across a structurally reinforced slide box.
- Six vertical ribs and dual horizontal power bar design provide exceptional strength and prevent blade twisting, even in the most demanding snow conditions
- Four trip return springs help protect your plow and truck by allowing the blade to trip forward when striking an obstacle.
- Simple mechanical hook-up with pivot bar for easy drive-in on uneven ground
- Two receiver brackets are easily removed for maximum off-season ground clearance
- Complete plow detaches from truck (Blizzard lights remain on vehicle)
- Pivot bar provides cleaner scrape and more uniform cutting edge wear
- Industry-Best Halogen Illumination – NIGHTHAWK™ lights
- Isolation Module isolates the plow electrical system from the vehicle system and operates the plow controls and Park & turn lights directly from the battery
- Multiplex Electrical System – Simpler and more reliable, easier to install, with self-diagnostics possible
- Plow lights are turned on automatically with vehicle light switch (no separate switch).
- Simple, multi-function, backlit, hand-held control
- Hydraulic cylinder with dual lift chains allows for instant blade float on uneven terrain, higher stacking, and ability to carry the blade if an electrical or hydraulic problem occurs