Western Snow Plows MVP Plus
When it’s 5:00 a.m. and you’ve still got three more lots to plow, you’ll appreciate the speed and efficiency of an Western Snow plows MVP PLUS™.
- Trip Edge design allows trip in all configurations to protect the plow and vehicle.
- Pivot bar allows blade to hug uneven ground for a cleaner scrape
- More uniform cutting edge wear with pivot bar
- New Hydraulics produce industry-best operating speed
- Standard double-acting cylinders for complete control of the blade wings, including the ability to lock the wings for back dragging.
- Standard steel top center gap coverage to prevent snow from coming over the blade
- Wider blade (straight, scoop & V) for increased productivity.
- Hydraulic cylinder with dual lift chains allows for instant blade float on uneven terrain, higher stacking, and ability to carry the blade if an electrical or hydraulic problem occurs.
- Industry-Best Halogen Illumination
- Plow lights are turned on automatically with vehicle light switch (no separate switch).
- Multiplex Electrical System – Simpler, more reliable, easier to install, self diagnostics possible