SnowEx Liqui Maxx Liquid Spray Systems
With a wide range of tank sizes available, the SnowEx Liqui Maxx™ spray system is fit for use on many types of vehicles — large or small.
This purpose built system can handle most standard commercial applications, making it a versatile and valuable tool in your winter maintenance toolbox.
- Modular Design – The tank, pump, and boom assemblies are interchangeable. Users can customize the SnowEx Liqui Maxx system according to their needs, and then upgrade individual components later.
- Elliptical Tanks – The SnowEx elliptical tanks have a low center of gravity for improved vehicle control.
- 3 Zone Control – The left wing, right wing, and center boom nozzles can be managed independently with the 3-zone control. This helps to apply liquid exactly where it’s needed without wasting material. (HFD Pump Platform only)
- Adjustable Nozzles – The SnowEx boom offers three nozzle sizes on a rotating assembly, and the wing nozzles can be manually adjusted for direction and flow control.
- Filtered Pump System – Engineered specifically to handle brine in harsh conditions, the wet-seal pump is properly filtered for reliable performance. It’s powered by a dependable HONDA® engine.
- Poly Boom – The all-poly boom offers superior rust resistance against highly corrosive materials.
- Optional Advanced Control – With the advanced control option, the SnowEx Liqui Maxx can use optional GPS speed sensors to calculate the ideal application rate and then automatically adjust the flow rate as needed.