DuraBox Cargo Van
Dejana’s DuraBox Cargo Van Box Trucks is designed for cab/chassis applications and has been engineered with a variety of heavy-duty features to provide years of dependable service. A wide range of DuraBox Cargo Van sizes and configurations are also available to fit almost any chassis requirement from 9’ to 26’ in length and up to 102” of interior height.
DuraBox Cargo Van is available as either aluminum sheet and post (up to 26’) or FRP (up to 24’). The aluminum design features .040” pre-painted aluminum sheet with galvanized “Z” posts on 16” centers, 2” spacing on seams, and 4” on ribs. Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) sidewalls are also available that provide a smooth, clean exterior look that’s great for graphics.
The DuraBox Cargo Van come standard with a 10” aluminum diamond plate radius to protect the front edge from damage and heavy-duty extruded aluminum corners. Rear posts are manufactured with 4” x 5” heavy duty steel that is specifically designed to accommodate railgate and liftgate installation.
- 3” I-Beam crossmember construction, spaced 16”
- 4” I-Beam or channel longsills
- 12 ga galvanneal rear frame construction
- 4” rear post width
- Complete underbody undercoat
- Grab handles passenger and driver side
- 5 5/8” rear header depth
- Marker light eyebrow
- Premium Grade door with 2″ nylon rollers
- 10” aluminum diamond plate front radius
- 5” radius aluminum corner castings
- One piece aluminum roof panels
- Anti-snag roof bows on 24″ centers
- 1/2” AC plywood front wall
- ICC Bumper (Standard)
- Exterior lights meet FMVSS
- Dome light with switch in body