Western Prodigy Skid-Steer Snow Plow
The Prodigy Skid-Steer snow plow by Western turns your skid-steer into a winter money maker. Combine your skid-steer’s inherent ability to maneuver in tight spaces with the efficiency of a WESTERN PRODIGY snow plow, to quickly clear driveways, parking lots, and other public areas.
Western Prodigy Skid-Steer Plow Mounting Plate
- The universal skid-steer plow mounting plate makes hook-up fast and easy. Simply align the mounting plate with the skid-steer u-plate, engage the pins, and you’re ready to plow.
- The skid-steer’s hydraulics provide the power to operate the blade, and custom-designed valves on the plow provide compatibility between the skid-steer and plow hydraulics for optimum performance.
Plow Blade Construction
- The 29½” tall, 12-gauge powder coated steel moldboard features a patented mechanical wing design that delivers a plowing path of 8′ 7″ in scoop mode and 9′ 8″ with both wings pinned back straight.
- The 70-degree attack angle ensures a clean scrape with every pass and a high carbon steel cutting edge comes standard, reducing wear and extending the life of the blade.
- Six vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN® POWER BAR provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity across the entire back of the plow blade, to eliminate blade twisting.
- Two additional ribs on each wing provide extra reinforcement.
- The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade.
- The 1″ diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly
Plow Wings for Efficiency
- When you change the plowing angle, the PRODIGY snowplow wings automatically adjust to provide the most efficient plowing configuration for the job.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that’s not only fast and responsive, but that’s built to last season after season.
- Four heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and truck by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles.
- Dual shock absorbers reduce jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.