Fisher HT Series Snow Plow
The HT Series™ snow plow is a full-size, full-featured snow plow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups. It’s designed for personal and light commercial snow plow use.
- Blade Size – The Full size steel moldboard provides durability found in commercial grade plows with a blade width of 7’6” and blade height of 27”!
- Compression trip springs – The two compression trip-springs protect the plow, the truck and the operator when the snowplow strikes an obstacle. No replacing these springs (unlike extension springs).
- Ribs & torsion tube – The HT Series blade not only comes with 6 full vertical ribs AND a full-length horizontal torsion tube that provides extra stability and strength to the core of the blade
- Attack angle & curl radius – The aggressive 75° attack angle provides the ultimate in scrapping performance, while the 15-1/2” curl radius improves snow rolling action
- Trip-edge design – Only the edge of the blade back when encountering an obstacle. This system is much less jarring than a full-trip blade and, because the blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the plow.
- The fully covered hydraulic unit provides extra protection to all the electrical components from the harsh winter elements
- The HT Series utilizes a new 3” SACO motor for improved quality and performance.
- As an added feature, the HT Series snow plow has a “push-bar” for easier mounting.
- Fully-adjustable stand, now located on the driver’s side for easier access, makes attaching the snow plow easy on any level surface.
- The exclusive scrape lock feature hydraulically locks the snow plow blade down for amazing scrapping and back dragging action.