Knapheide Gooseneck Bodies
When it comes to hauling and towing equipment, count on the Knapheide Gooseneck Body to be your workhorse.
All Knapheide models feature an under floor gooseneck hitch system with a hinged access door to cover the when not in use. Choose from four Knapheide models with a broad range of features for nearly any towing requirement.
- 25,000 lb. gooseneck hitch (gross trailer weight) with 5,000 lb. tongue weight
- Under floor gooseneck hitch system with hinged access door, 1.31” hole and 2 5/16” ball
- Safety chain attachment points and 7-way trailer plug in gooseneck box and trailer hitch
- Internal stake pockets on sides and rear of platform
- Class V receiver hitch at an area of platform rated at 12,000 lbs. (optional on 8’ bodies)
- Durable oven-cured coat, finish painted black
- LED Marker, clearance, and ID lights
Knapheide PGNA & PGNB:
All the features necessary to make hauling & towing trouble free and easy. A contoured bulkhead with punched window provides terrific visibility and a variety of options are available to custom tailor it to your requirements. Units are available in 99”, 114” and 138” lengths
- Rugged, 12 gauge treadplate floor with 6” structural long sills and and 12 gauge formed cross sills on 16” centers.
- Integrated light boxes on bulkhead and rear skirt (PGNB only)
- Rub rails on both sides of platform for cargo tie downs (PGNB only)
The Knapheide PGNC body comes with the same features of the A & B models, but with skirted gooseneck styling and integrated front toolboxes. The bulkhead and rear skirt also include integrated light boxes.
As the premier model gooseneck, the Knapheide PGND is loaded with features and heavy duty enhancements. Service body style side compartments and flip-tops offer great storage for tools and equipment and an aluminum treadplate trim gives the body premium style and appearance. Other features include:
- Rugged 14 gauges two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shell
- 250 lb. capacity adjustable divider shelves made of spangled galvanized steel (2 shelves located in each front vertical compartment and one shelf located in each rear compartment)
- Bright aluminum tread plate trim installed on the bulkhead and tops of each flip top compartment
- Tailboard channels with poly tailboards located at the rear of the body and end of the front vertical compartments
- Flip top compartments employ nitrogen gas struts for smooth opening and closing
- Bulkhead includes integrated light boxes, each with an oval LED B/U and S/T/T light
- Rear skirt includes integrated light boxes, each with an oval LED B/U and S/T/T light
- Rugged 1/8” thick tread plate floor with 5” structural channel long sills
- 3” formed 10 gauge cross sills