Rugby 2-4 Yard Stainless Steel Dump Truck
Built with 10 gauge 201 stainless steel sides and a one-piece 3/16” AR400 floor, these units are designed for heavy-duty use and are more durable than high tensile steel.
Rugby Stainless Steel Dump Truck 2-3 yard and 3-4 yard models are available each with fold-down side options. As with all Eliminator LP Dump Truck units, they feature a low-mount hoist for easy loading and better overall stability, as well as Rugby’s patented EZ-LATCH System for easy tailgate operation.
- 10 gauge 201 stainless steel sides and ends with one-piece 3/16” AR400 crossmemberless steel floor.
- 8” Longsills
- 7 ¾” mounting height – lowest in the industry
- Double-walled construction with 6” vertical braces for added strength
- Full-depth front pillars with clearance lights at 45-degree angles to reduce glare and pockets for 6” side boards
- Fully boxed and tapered top rail and sloped bottom rail for ”dirt shedding” profile
- Double-walled tailgate fabricated from 10 gauge steel with fully boxed dirt-shedding top and bottom rails and vertical braces for superior strength and rigidity.
- Patented EZ-LATCH System for quick tailgate opening and slam lock operation.
- ¼ cab shield with viewing window
- Coal shute door and spreader option
- Half and full cab shields*
- Tarp & roller
- Full plate combo hitch with 2 5/16 ball and ICC bumper
- Back up alarm
- 7 Prong flat trailer plug
- Side ladder