Rugby 2-3 Yard Dump Truck
The newly designed Rugby 2-3 yard Dump Truck Eliminator LP Series offers a variety of industry-leading features that make it the most reliable and the most versatile body in its class.
The 2-3 yard Dump Truck Eliminator LP is the lowest mounted dump truck in the industry which not only improves loading access to the bed but also improves the body’s overall stability. A seamless, one-piece 10 gauge steel floor and a stacked understructure provide maximum strength and durability for even the most demanding requirements. The updated 2-3 yard Dump Truck Eliminator Body Design also features a full 9’ floor for full-length materials and new 45-degree front pillars with clearance lights that reduce glare. All Eliminator dump trucks come with Rugby’s patented EZ-LATCH System for easy tailgate operation.
- 7 ¾” mounting height – Lowest in the Industry
- 10 gauge double-walled construction with 6” vertical braces for added strength
- Seamless, single piece, 10 gauge floor
- Stacked understructure with 5” structural longsills and 3” I-Beam cross members, spaced on 16” centers
- Full-depth front pillars with clearance lights at 45-degree angles to reduce glare and pockets for 6” side boards
- Fully boxed and tapered top rail and sloped bottom rail for ”dirt shedding” profile
- Double-walled tailgate fabricated from 10 gauge steel with fully boxed dirt-shedding top and bottom rails and vertical braces for superior strength and rigidity.
- Patented EZ-LATCH System for quick tailgate opening and slam lock operation.
- ¼ cab shield with viewing window
- Coal shute door and spreader option
- Half and full cab shields*
- Tarp & roller
- Full plate combo hitch with 2 5/16 ball and ICC bumper
- Back up alarm
- 7 Prong flat trailer plug
- Side ladder