Fisher Xtreme V
With the ability to change from V to straight to scoop mode, plowing snow with the Fisher Snowplow XtremeV™ is kind of a rush. Fast hydraulics and the FISHER® trip-edge design mean you can get in your zone with no wake-up calls. And if getting the jobs done faster means you make more money, now that’s real power!
- Available in 7 ½, 8 ½ & 9 ½ Fisher Snowplow blade widths
- Two finishes to choose from tough corrosion-resistant power coat, or in a polished stainless steel moldboard.
- Tapered wing design – Moldboard is 2” taller at outer edges for superior snow rolling and carrying capacity
- Steel center gap cover (top) and formed center cutting edges (bottom) prevent snow leakage in all blade positions
- High carbon, steel cutting edge for a clean scrap
- X-brace design provides superior torsional strength to the blade.
- Trip-edge design – Essential in the design of the Fisher Snowplow v-plow, this feature protects the plow and the truck in all blade positions. Compression trip springs never need adjusting and never stretch like extension springs, providing the longest life of any spring on the market.
- Tighter blade curl – A graduating moldboard overhang that measures 3 ½” on the outer most end of the blade wings (7 ½” and 8 ½” blades) and a full 6 ½” for 9 ½” blades – promotes exceptional snow rolling action.
- 70º attack angle produces exceptional scraping capabilities and reduces the need for deicing after plowing.
- Fisher Snowplow T-frame design provides the optimum strength to weight ratio and allows for adjustment of the blade pitch to reduce uneven cutting edge wear
- 1” base angle pins for added strength where it’s needed most for longer life