Fisher Plows XV2
Fisher plows featuring extreme flared wings and Fisher Snowplow Engineering’s proven trip edge design, the XV2™ delivers outstanding performance while getting you smoothly over hidden obstacles – in all blade configurations – without losing your load. Super-fast hydraulics maximize productivity while the standard InstaLock double-acting cylinders hold wings firmly in place for clean back dragging and straight blade operation.
- Available in 7 ½, 8 ½ & 9 ½ Fisher plows blade widths
- Fisher plows Graduating (Tapered) Moldboard up to 8” taller at blade end
- Fisher plows Enhanced Center Hinge with 3 connection points for added strength
- Fisher plows X-BRACING provides superior torsional strength
- Larger 1 ¾” Lift Ram for more lifting power!
- Larger 1 ¼” Center Hinge Pin 3X stronger and made with heat treated steel for more durability
- Improved Fisher plows T-Frame Design with solid tube mast with formed edges for additional strength
- Covered Hydraulic Unit provides superior protection against the elements
- Fisher plows INSTALOCK Double Acting Cylinders for better back dragging ability and straight blade operation