Rugby 2-4 Yard Aluminum Dump Truck
Tough, efficient Rugby 2-4 yard Aluminum Dump Truck Eliminator LPs weight up to 50% less than their carbon steel counterparts. Aluminum Dump truck provides an exceptional strength to weight ratio!
The Rugby 2-4 yard Aluminum Dump Truck increases payload, improves fuel efficiency, lower maintenance costs and superior corrosion resistance! Rugby 2-4 yard Aluminum Dump truck bodies are available each with fold-down side options. As with all Eliminator LP Dump Truck Bodies, these units feature a low-mount hoist for easy loading and better overall stability, as well as Rugby’s patented EZ-LATCH System for easy tailgate operation.
- 3/16” 5052 aluminum sides and ends
- 8” formed longsills 1/4” 5052 aluminum
- 7 ¾” mounting height – lowest in the industry
- Double-walled construction with 6” vertical braces for added strength
- Full-depth front pillars with clearance lights at 45-degree angles to reduce glare and pockets for 6” side boards
- Fully boxed and tapered top rail and sloped bottom rail for ”dirt shedding” profile
- Double-walled tailgate fabricated from 10 gauge steel with fully boxed dirt-shedding top and bottom rails and vertical braces for superior strength and rigidity.
- Patented EZ-LATCH System for quick tailgate opening and slam lock operation.
- ¼ cab shield with viewing window
- Coal shute door and spreader option
- Half and full cab shields*
- Tarp & roller
- Full plate combo hitch with 2 5/16 ball and ICC bumper
- Back up alarm
- 7 Prong flat trailer plug
- Side ladder