Western Impact UTV Snow Plow
The WESTERN® IMPACT™ UTV snow plow is a professional-grade v-plow designed and built exclusively for utility vehicles. This tough, 6′ wide v-plow easily adapts to handle 5′ sidewalks and gates in angle, scoop or V mode.
Plow Blade Construction
- The IMPACT™ flared v-plow blades go from a 25¼” center height to a full 29¼” at the outer edge.
- The 14-gauge powder coated steel flared moldboard is 6′ wide and comes with a standard 5″ high carbon steel cutting edge, reducing wear and extending the life of the blade.
- Six vertical ribs, coupled with high-strength, low-weight, alloy steel components provide a favorable strength-to-weight ratio keeping stress off of the UTV frame.
- A 3/4″ diameter, steel center pin resides within a three connection point hinge, keeping the wings tight for improved performance.
- A standard feature on the IMPACT™ UTV snow plow, UltraLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the v-plow in straight blade mode by locking the wings together instead of having to toggle each wing independently.
- The double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
Steel Center Gap Cover
- For the cleanest pass in any position, the IMPACT™ UTV snow plow has a snow control deflector over the center hinge to help prevent snow from being lost over the top.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock holds the blade down for more efficient scraping and clean back dragging.
- Manufactured to ensure the highest standard of quality and reliability, making it not only fast and responsive but also built to last season after season.
- Each blade features independent trip edge design with heavy-duty coil springs for protection when encountering bumps and obstacles.
- Whether in V, scoop, or straight blade configuration, the trip edge helps protect the plow, the truck, and the operator.
- Since only the edge trips, snow remains in front of the blade, so you can keep going without spilling the entire load of snow.
- The removable receivers and low profile undercarriage provide exceptional ground clearance and maximize the ramp angle, so your unit will be trail ready when the plow is not attached.
- Fully angled or V mode, the plowing path is 5′ wide, & 4′ 7″ in scoop.
- For UTVs with a wider wheel base, a width adjustment setting is available to make your plowing path wider in these positions.
- Using the alternate setting, the plowing width is 5′ 6″ when fully angled or in V, and 5′ 1″ in scoop.
UTV Mounting System
- With the receiver brackets installed on your utility vehicle, either drive in or manually push the plow into the receivers.
- Push up on the headgear to engage the hitch pins in the receiver holes, then slide the handle to lock the hitch pins in place.
- Finally, connect the electrical plug.Detaching the plow is just as easy. The receivers are detachable, to maintain ground clearance.