Skip to content
Dejana Bridge Maintenance Truck
- Ford F750 Crew Cab; 36,000 GVWR, PTO Provision, Allison 3000RDS, Diesel
- Knapheide Model PVMX-203C Value-Master X Platform Body with steel bulkhead and 7” structural steel channel, full-length long sills.
- Steel platform side rails 6” deep.
- Racks fabricated from 14g and 18g formed steel with a mechanical locking device to prevent accidental removal and interconnected by quick release sliding latches.
- Scissor lift mechanism functions through dual electric-over-hydraulic controls at the ground station and at the platform.
- Emergency lowering controls mounted at top and ground stations under separate battery power.
- Hydraulic scissor lift to elevate entire body 18’ 6”
- Front and rear full hydraulic out-and-down outriggers, six (6) ton capacity each, individual controls at rear corners, 11’ to 14’ overall span
- LED Amber Strobe Bar roof mounted.
- Maxxon GPT-LR-5.5 Platform electric/hydraulic tuck away lift gate
- Aircraft type electrical switches that are waterproof with spring loaded action to prevent accidental engagement.
- 36” x 18” x 18” toolbox