Skip to content
Dejana Step-N-Cube Tapping Box Truck
- Chassis: 2011 Kenworth T370, 120″ C/A, Allison 3500RDS
- Box Truck Body: Dejana Step‐N‐Cube Model# ADC‐159684 with walk through access to the cab and load space of 177′ (minimum)
- Hal section studs every 16″ on center, 112″ inch with marine grade plywood to full height.
- Locking rear roll up box truck cargo door with 50″ minimum wide opening and a minimum height of 72″
- Two adjustable chain assemblies mounted to inside wall of panel body to secure tapping machines and carrying cases during transport in the rear of the body on the driver’s side
- Driver’s side and passenger’s side box truck shelves three tier, 10″ min. bottom to bottom, with adjustable dividers.
- Boring Bar Holder to hold the boring bars in an upright position.
- Workbench equipped with a 6″ chain vise constructed of hardwood.
- Box Truck Interior lights two (2) 12‐volt, 40-watt fluorescent lamps.
- Valve Body Holder
- Ladder compartment with 16‐foot ladder
- Heavy duty extended rear bumper.
- Box Truck Hazard Lights: Provide four alternately flashing, 7″ double flash Amber lights
- Box Truck Work Lights: Two work lights mounted one on each side to rear panel body
- Box Truck Spotlights: two portable 500 wart spotlights Circle “d” #150 with 25-foot extension cords.
- Box Truck Emergency lights bar: Whelen model FX2AAAA LED Light Bar
- Traffic Advisor: Whelen TA870L LED center mounted to the uppermost section of the rear body box truck panel.