SnowEx Brine Pro 2000 Brine Maker
The SnowEx Brine Pro™ 2000 brine maker simplifies production with user-friendly operation, automatic salinity control and easy no-splash salt refilling.
Now, just about anyone can make brine. Basically, it removes all guesswork from the process, helping contractors confidently take brine making into their own hands. Plus, the system is compatible with low-flow water input and 220VAC electrical sources that are available in most shops. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Touch Screen Controls – The touch-screen interface makes it easy to set the unit for automatic, batch or cleaning mode.
- Hammer Mill Salt Grinder – Engineered to create consistent particle sizes, which accelerates the dissolve rate and expedites clean-out.
- Automatic Salinity Control – In order for brine to be effective, it needs to have the correct amounts of salt and water. Thanks to automatic salinity control on the Brine Pro, the operator can sit back and let the machine do all the work.
- Material Flow Control – Precise salt delivery is key to an effective brine mixture. The unique material flow control on the Brine Pro uses a rotary vane feeder to accurately measure out the correct amount of salt to bring to the grinder.
- Mixing Chamber – The mixing chamber includes a high-volume circulation pump. This feature helps ensure a uniform brine mixture up to 1,050 gallons per hour (3,974.7 L/h).
- Dry Hopper System – No-splash solution for adding salt. Unlike most other brine makers, you don’t have to dump salt into the mixing chamber. Just add it into the 1-cubic-yard dry hopper, and the Brine Pro will take it from there. The hopper offers visual salt level indication, letting you know when it’s time to refill.
- Easy Clean-Out – Special cleaning mode allows for simple draining of the mixing chamber between batches.